|Job Ref:||204650387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Electro-mechanical maintenance engineer|
My Automotive client are currently looking for a electro mechanical maintenance engineer to work in their ever growing facility based in Gloucester.
* Work as part of small team with minimal supervision reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
* Attend breakdowns as a priority, getting equipment up and running in shortest time possible to correct safety and quality standards.
* Carrying permanent corrective out work after production to ensure fault doesn't reoccur.
* Identifying and carrying out improvements to equipment to improve quality and or efficiency.
* Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on equipment and site facilities.
* Maintaining site services e.g. heating, water system, drainage, security.
* To get involved in any other projects/improvements as necessary.
* Assist / train production operatives with operation issues.
Required key skills/experience
* Minimum HNC in related discipline or relevant apprenticeship.
* Experience and understanding of the basic use of Robots (Nachi, Motoman)
* Use of Pneumatic actuators and control.
* Electrical installations to 17th Edition Regs or equivalent.
* Logical fault finding approach.
* Safe working approach.
* PLC interrogation / fault finding (Omron, Mitsubishi).
* Resistance welding techniques: understanding and programming of equipment for welding, as well as basic requirements for quality.
* Hydraulic systems.
* Safety systems and protection devices.
If you believe you have the correct requirements for the job feel free to call me on (Apply online only) or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd, are dedicated Technical and Engineering recruitment company. We are constantly looking for experienced Production Engineers/ Project Managers/ Manufacturing Engineers/ CAD/CAM Engineers/ Cable Jointers/ Civil Engineers/ Process Engineers/ Engineering Managers/ Maintenance Engineers/ Design Engineers/ CNC Machinists etc. Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at our current vacancies on our website (url removed)
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy