|Job Ref:||204650376||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||St Leonards-on-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||TN38||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced banker mason. Our client is recruiting for a conscientious and enthusiastic person to join their rapidly growing company.|
The role will involve fabricating stone products and working unsupervised in the clients customers' homes and on commercial sites fitting the finished stone products.
• A minimum 2 years' experience within the stone industry is essential.
• You will need to have experience in fabricating natural stone worktops and polishing other bespoke stone products by reading drawings and templates.
• Capable of heavy lifting on a daily basis.
• You must have experience of working with various hand power tools.
• You must pay strong attention to detail and work towards 100% customer satisfaction.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, problem solving and achieving quality is essential.
• You must be able to work with measurements to fine tolerances.
• The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have a positive "can do" attitude and be a good communicator.
• You must have experience of delivering excellent quality results within a team.
• A valid UK driving license is essential for this position.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities