|Job Ref:||204650260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Senior Buyer. MCIPS / CIPS Senior Buyer job with a highly diverse engineering business - advanced technology, R&D focused £800m t/o Group of businesses. This Senior Buyer jobs role will suit an MCIPS / CIPS qualified Senior Buyer with strong understanding of contract law and complex terms and conditions (often found in the MoD, defence, aerospace, nuclear, oil & gas type sectors). £50,000 -£55,000|
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries - part of an £800m t/o group).
• Therefore it's an incredibly diverse role giving you the opportunity to work with a variety of suppliers, disciplines and sectors
• A chance to join a business which is investing millions of pounds into growth & technology.
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Senior Buyer who is seeking jobs that are diverse, stimulating and in advanced engineering.
This job will suit:
• A Senior Buyer with strong experience of complex terms & conditions and dealing with contracts that have significant legal considerations.
• MCIPS / CIPS qualified
• Experience of leading a team, coaching and developing a small team of Buyers / Purchasing professionals
• You will ideally have gained your Senior Buyer / Purchasing experience in highly regulated environments (aerospace, MoD, defence, automotive, aero, oil & gas) or similar where there is advanced engineering and significant complexity to the supply chain, suppliers and procurement
This Senior Buyer jobs role is based near Coventry, commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull, Rugby, Loughborough, Birmingham