|Job Ref:||204650246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum Pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Medium sized multidisciplinary consultancy that has several offices across the UK. They are looking to appoint an ambitious Structural Technician for their office in Birmingham. You will be provided with excellent training in the latest software and will have the opportunity to gain experience with Revit Structure. |
You will have the opportunity to work on large building structural schemes in the UK including, schools, retail, large office redevelopments, hospital and large industrial structures.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience, be fully competent creating structural drawings (RC & Steel).
* Ability to communicate technical subjects clearly.
* Drawing/detail production from Engineers sketches and from scratch using architectural drawings and or concepts.
* Take responsibility for drawing issues and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage.
* Responsible for ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programmes, whilst meeting commercial targets.
* Able to develop concept ideas into drawing details.
* Making sure that drawing production follows company standards.
* Relevant industry experience as a Structural Technician.
* Ability to prepare general arrangement drawings.
* Good communication skills, experience in dealing with other employees working as a member in project teams and delivering to external clients.
* Be a competent user of AutoCAD - 2D essential, Revit 3D desirable
* HNC, HND, ONC or equivalent qualification with good numeracy and literacy skills, and typically more than 2 year's relevant experience.
If you require anymore information on this role or similar roles please contact on (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business