|Job Ref:||204650231||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Retford||Address:||Post Code:||DN22||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + £37,50||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Director to join a company based in Retford. The Technical Director will enjoy an excellent salary plus an amazing Director`s bonus of £37,500) company car, pension and much more.|
The £40M company which is a privately owned group of businesses was established over 40 years ago and specialises in prestigious mechanical, electrical and fabrication services and projects. The company which employs over 250 staff is experiencing exponential growth as it focuses on developing its client base in sectors including, automotive, petrochemical, power generation, nuclear and pharmaceutical. The Technical Director will have full autonomy leading a £14M division within the Group, as it embarks on an accelerated growth within the next 3 years. Full ownership of P&L responsibility.
As a Technical Director your duties will include:
• Reporting to the Group Commercial Director.
• Driving profitable growth for all mechanical, electrical and fabrication projects and services.
• Spearheading the strategic growth of the business, identifying new projects and opportunities.
• Leading a team of Operation Managers and a large number of Operational support staff
• Instrumental in creating a professional, successful and profitable business.
The ideal Technical Director will have the following skills and experience:
• Already working at a similar industrial services environment.
• Experience in successfully developing business and people.
• Proven people management and leadership skills.
• Competent in creating detailed P&L budgets.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
In return, the Technical Director will receive a salary of £70,000 - £75,000 per annum plus £37,500 in Bonuses plus 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.