|Job Ref:||204650219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Independent Engineering consultancy in Chester are looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team. They currently have a small team that work on a mixture of residential schemes such as Mansions, Housing Developments, Refurbs and Alterations. |
I am looking to speak with Structural Engineers with a 4years+ experience in providing detailed design of Building Structures, ideally within the Residential sector who would be interested in working for an established office in the residential sector.
You would be tasked in taking over the day to day supervision of the Structural team and delivering projects.
* Undertake detailed engineering design in all common building materials.
* Plan and help manage CAD documentation and BIM models of design work, by working closely with Technicians
* Ensuring service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget, developing a commercial awareness.
* Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met, consulting with internal and external mentors and stakeholders where appropriate.
* Degree Educated to Masters level in a relevant engineering discipline.
* Experience using common analysis software
* Experience in the design of structures using all common Building materials.
* Accreditation from a chartered institute desirable
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business