|Job Ref:||204650174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum Van||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:23|
Our Client manufactures award-winning waste-to-energy technology specializing in Anaerobic Digestion.|
Due to continued growth our Client is looking for an additional Field Service Engineer ideally located in or near the Hampshire area.
As an Electrical Fitter, your role will involve:
* Install all electrical items in sequence of build
* Installing wiring Looms as per build schedule
* Test All Electrical Circuits, Fault Finding and Problem Solving
* Support Mechanical fitters as and when required.
* Building and assembling small to medium sized products
* The ability and knowledge to understand engineering / manufacturing / electrical drawings, diagrams and documentation
* Must have the basic ability to mark out, drill and tap
* Working with and installing products such as pumps, gauges, valves and motors
* Must have excellent attention to detail
* Good all-round house keeping
* Being able to read and understand electrical and technical documentation, drawings and plans.
* Being able to work alone or with a team.
* Being able to work in restricted spaces.
* Being physically fit and mentally alert.
* Communicating with clients in a professional manner.
* Completing jobs and projects in a timely manner.
* Following health and safety guidelines.
* Resolving problems efficiently and quickly.
* Understanding technical instructions.
* Reactive and Planned Maintenance.
* Carry out the defined CHP planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
* Maintenance tasks in line with the Manufacturers specification.
* Carry out repairs, reactive maintenance and installation works on associated plant
* Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently .
* Maintain electrical control systems and components
* Maintain/install electrical circuits using schematics and wiring looms.
Experience and Training:
* Electrical Fitter with at least 2-3 years experience
* Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
* Able to work unsupervised and function as part of a team.
* Comply with Group and Site specific H & S policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures
* Willing to work in close proximity to organic waste, willing to handle the waste as necessary, able to work in confined spaces and at heights.
* Some UK travel may be required.
* 17th Edition desirable
* Preferably experience working within Renewable Energy
* NICEIC accreditation (or equivalent)