|Job Ref:||204650173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£25000 - £37500/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Our client is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Planner to work on a wide range of development projects for both private clients and commercial developers. You will be joining a growing and ambitious team in Liverpool Town Centre.|
The ideal candidate will have MRTPI and over 2 years post qualification experience.
Experience of working in the private sector would be preferable, although they will consider those who have a development control background as well.
Any examples of previous projects attached with your CV will enhance your application.
* Prepare planning appraisals of land, buildings and development schemes.
* Undertake research and analysis.
* Prepare planning applications, including planning statements.
* Contribute to the preparation/editing of Design & Access statements, sustainability statements, and other planning supporting documents.
* Liaise and negotiate with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations, third parties.
* MRICS / MRTPI qualified (will consider those close to qualification)
* Full driving licence and own car.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business