|Job Ref:||204650148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Irlam||Address:||Post Code:||M44||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
JOB TITLE: Demand & Release Analyst|
LOCATION: Irlam (Relocating to Salford Quays from April 2017)
SALARY: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Short description of the position:
At TalkTalk we're always looking for ways to improve our products and services for our customers with successful technology change at the heart of how we achieve this. Working in the Technology Demand & Delivery function, the Demand & Release analyst plays a key role in assuring correct process, methodology & reporting is adhered to ensure on-time, within budget & qualitative project/release delivery. It adds value services including governance, control & audit.
Main responsibilities of Demand & Release Analyst :
• Creation & Maintenance of key release documents/report templates
• Maintain & continually improve the quality processes (e.g. Demand & Release Gates, local change process etc)
• Own different types of release delivery methodologies, review & embed improvements
• Administering & tracking new demand coming via Flight Control into Demand/Release Management and setting up Tech initiated projects
• Administering & tracking of local change control process from request to completion
• Audit of releases against the release delivery methodologies and project gating Tech initiated projects.
• Chairing & tracking of Release/Project Gates against new ways of working
• Ensure staff are complying with department procedures e.g. timesheets, release reporting, forecast etc.
• Implementation of audit & compliance standards (eg. ISO9001, CAST)
• Participate into weekly Demand & Releases RAG forums and capture minutes as required
• Creation & maintenance of release / demand / local change workspace and ensuring documents/information are up to date and continual improvements
• Support in aligning factories processes, methodologies, templates etc. wherever possible
• Reporting & MI as & when required for the function or department
• Support in defining process for planview adoption and Administrating PlanView application.
To be considered successful you will:
• Previous PMO / Release coordinator experience
• Good understanding of PM methodologies
• MI/Reporting/Planning using MS Applications
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
Be great to also have:
• P30 or equivalent PMO accreditation
• Experience in Planview & Compliance standards
• Experience in supporting project delivery
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for