|Job Ref:||204648490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Bonus||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Have you worked in the luxury interior design industry for 6+ years? If the answer is yes and you feel like you are in desperate need of a change - then this could be the role for you! |
I am representing an exceptional London studio who specialise in designing some of the most beautiful residences in the world. They are now looking for someone equally exceptional to join their team.
THE VACANCY... Is for a Lead Interior Architect with a minimum of 6 years experience working in a similar business. Reporting to the Design Director, you will be a trusted and valued member of the company. You will have an equal mix of creative, technical and management skills, which you would use whilst heading up the Interior Architecture team. You would be liaising closely with the design and FF&E team to make initial concepts become a reality.
- Architectural Interior Design for a multi million pound projects
- Ability to understand and develop a brief, budget and schedule
- Project Management and Coordination - Taking an overview of the whole project, and then organising and delegating work to team members
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding - you will producing drawings (for design intent) and overseeing the teams drawing work
- You will have excellent knowledge of hard finishes materials and specifications
- On site liaison with external contractors, suppliers and tradespeople
- A key point of contact for clients - you will be well presented, confident and articulate
- Minimum of 6 + years experience in a similar role is essential
- AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Sketch Up
THE PERSONAILITY... You need to be enthusiastic, with a positive approach and team player attitude. This company prides itself on investing in their people, and in turn this creates an excellent working environment where each designer is valued and progresses long term.
YOU WILL RECEIVE.. a very attractive salary and package which includes the following -
- Up to £55,000 PA +Bonus
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Team days/ nights
- The chance to work with a great team in an amazing space
If you would like to be considering for this amazing opportunity please send your CV to the details provided. Please be aware we will only be contacting those successful in their application