|Job Ref:||204648489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||BIRMINGHAM||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum PLUS GREAT BONUS, VEHICLE AND GREAT||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment. Training, vehicle, tablet, smartphone supplied
- The role will involve fault finding, service and repair on a wide range of catering equipment.
- Skills required to cover electrical fault finding and safe working, gas safety and repair, dishwashing, combi-ovens and microwaves. List not exhaustive
- You will be working within hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
- The role is home based, and as a result of this you location can be flexible, you will receive your parts via our Royal Mail delivery service via a nominated pick up point.
- Work is scheduled daily through your tablet and smartphone.
- Your safety and the safety of those around you is critical. It is essential that you correct attitude toward safety.
- You will also be expected to support the growth of the business and rewarded for passing non-operational or obsolete machines to sales team.
Skills / Knowledge / Attitude
- The Person must have 3-4 or more year's total experience working in the Commercial Catering Industry.
- You must have Relevant Commercial Catering experience in your current role, or a recent position.
- F-gas & commercial catering NVQ L2 qualifications advantageous however not crucial
- Full driving license
- COMCATS 1 - 5
- Commercial catering electrical competency Ph1 & 3
- Would beneficially have, 17th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds
- Previous customer facing experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills with an open and collaborative approach to achieving success
- Confident and resilient with a high focus on customer experience