|Job Ref:||204648460||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£9.40/hour||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
The principal responsibility of the role is to |
NA & Monthly capacity monitoring (Transmission network, ISDN 30, Zero traffic usage, Featurene 1000)
2. Produce Monthly Call Handling Management reports DDI call volumes and answer times
3. Process invoice payments / Annual purchase orders (including Monthly BT onebill and retrospective orders
4. Assist with Mobile data rollout
5 Co-ordinate mobile phone device review /refresh
6 Act as point of contact to deal with mobile phone queries
7 Organise temporary mobile international roaming access
8 Run and analyse reports from the Call Management system (For District Audit integrity checks i.e. high spend . longest duration calls, frequently dialled numbers )
9 Verification of 3rd party invoices
10 Analyse data from the 3rd party supplier billing platforms to identify zero usage and under utilised telephone lines.
11 Minute fornightly Telecoms Infrastructure meeting
12 Process Telecoms equipment requests for collection or distribution
13 Manage Telecoms equipment stock levels
NA support to Mobile Data Team, in particular Phase 1 rollout November 2016, and daily activities such as starters and leavers registration, fault resolution through Remedy
2. Assist with co-ordination and migration of 4700 devices to new service provider
3. Act as point of user contact to deal with BAU mobile phone queries, assisting users to setup apps, resetting passwords, organising international roaming
4. Process equipment request for collection or distribution, i.e, handsets, headsets, routers, mobile devices and ancillaries
5. Assist with Blackberry replacement programme (Good App) users migrating from Blackberry to Mobile Data
6. Assist with the Mobile Data Soti, MDM upgrade to 2500 Mobile Data Users
NA support for Mobile Data Phase 2 testing new processes and apps
NA as point of supplier contact with 02/EE
9. Other tasks as requested by the Line Manager but within the level of the grade
* Proven or demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office suite of product
* Demonstrable ability to gather information from a number of sources and present that information in an appropriate manner
* Good planning and organising skills
* Proven ability to work effectively without close supervision
* Excellent customer care skills, with a proven ability to meet customer expectations
Should you wish to apply please send the following through :
1. A copy of your current CV in word format.
2. A cover letter in the form of a short paragraph in the bulk of your response email, detailing how your current/previous experience relates to the key requirements to this role referred to in the role description attached. I look forward to receiving this as soon as possible before I can send your CV on.
3. The following details must also be included in the same email (If we don't receive it we will presume you are available immediately with no holidays booked, are wanting a change of role and have no gaps in your CV):
* If you are available for immediate start or a proposed start date
* Dates of any holidays booked
* Reason for leaving/wanting to leave your current role
* Reason for any gaps in your CV
4. A date and time you would like to register with us in Branch. Under employment and agency compliance laws all candidates must be registered before their details are submitted for our Client's consideration.
Please note this role is with Devon and Cornwall Police and therefore has a vetting process which can take up to six weeks. Please find the vetting forms attached that will need to be completed and taken with you to interview along with proof of address and proof of ID ONLY should you be invited to interview.
Q 15 of the basic vetting forms and Q19 of the enhanced vetting forms are completed by vetting, not by you. Please note you will also need to take your Proof of ID (in date passport or birth certificate with both parent's names on) and proof of address in the form of a driving licence with your current address on it or utility bill dated within the last 3 months with your name on it and corresponding to your current address.
The vetting documents are PDF so that they are not completed electronically or altered. Please ensure the document is printed and completed by hand as the risk in changing the format could result in alterations to the document itself which wont be accepted by vetting. If you are unable to open the PDF document, a PDF document viewer is available online for free via the Adobe website or alternative software for other operating systems. If this is still not possible we can provide a hardcopy via the post or for your collection when you register.
We also need to book a registration with you so as discussed if you could let me know a date and time suitable for you to come in to the branch & for me to send on the registration details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No Health and Safety risks in relation to the role have been identified to us by the client
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer