|Job Ref:||204648450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:07|
Domino's Pizza is recognised as the world's leading pizza delivery company.|
We have been expanding rapidly over the last 10 years and aren't planning on slowing down! To assist us in continuing our strong performance we are looking for a talented individual to join us as an IT Infrastructure Technical Specialist.
As our IT Infrastructure Technical Specialist you will play a key role in moving our business in the technology area. Things you will be doing will include:
• Provide technical assistance in the project delivery of IT Infrastructure solutions in response to business need.
• Provide early life support to projects/systems (where required) as they enter the production environment and hand over support documentation to the Infrastructure Support Team Leader to ensure a smooth transition into BAU.
• Maintain a good level of knowledge in your areas on expertise (Akamai, Azure etc.) and assist in the creation of designs, standards, and improvements and provide advice on best practice.
• Translate business needs in to working solutions.
• Contribute to the technical roadmap of IT infrastructure including wider capacity planning, highlight any areas on concern or areas for improvement.
• Ensuring a robust, accurate and regularly rehearsed DR plan is in place (every 6 weeks) for eCommerce and that any processes are constantly refreshed as the business changes. This should include both server and network infrastructure.
• Participate in Incident, Major Incident and Problem Management processes with a focus on driving down repeat tickets when required.
To be the right person to join our great team you will need to a strong demonstrable knowledge of the following technologies;
• Microsoft Windows Server (Apply online only)
• Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems ? Windows XP, 7 and 8, 10
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013
As well as display solid experience in;
• Cisco Networking (Routers, Switching and Firewalls)
• VMware / Hyper-V
• eCommerce Technologies (Akamai, F5, IIS)
• Powershell / .Net / vbScript
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant experience in supporting a fast moving, enterprise level IT Infrastructure environment and have a proven ability to understand and support business needs and translate these to a working solution. You will have a customer centric approach with a can do attitude, deliver what you say you will, be calm under pressure and enjoy being a team player.
Experience of working to MCSE/CCDP or to an equivalent level is essential. You will also need to be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing projects, time management and working to deadlines.
In return Domino's offers an opportunity to be part of a progressive team with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please detail your salary expectations in your application