|Job Ref:||204648438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
OPERATIONS MANAGER - Product Development environment - Cambridge.|
A leading technology and product design company seeks a Degree qualified Operations Manager with an engineering background to work within a multidisciplinary innovation, research and technology development environment.
Your experience and skills:
• Ability to understand different engineering disciplines (electronics, software & mechanical) and their key skills.
• Experience of Project management techniques.
• Excellent organisational skills & developing and running business systems.
• Strong IT skills working with Excel and similar.
• Ability to plan, organise, co-ordinate and execute complex tasks.
Responsibilities of Operations Manager:
• Supporting technical program managers for smooth running of projects.
• Planning, scheduling and reviewing workloads to ensure projects have enough resource to meet deadlines.
• Developing and implementing operations improvements by reviewing the processes and techniques used.
• Identify skills gaps and suggest training.
If you have strong management skills, a good engineering background and excellent organisational skills and are keen to work in a multi-disciplined environment where you'll get involved with the development of an innovative range of consumer, healthcare and industrial products - please apply now for full details