|Job Ref:||204647727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
CCIE level Pre Sales Engineer - Enterprise Cisco Solutions SME CCIE / Pre Sales Engineer - Skills Required - Cisco R/S, Cisco UCS, Pre Sales, CCIE|
Technology Solutions provider Partnered with Cisco, VMWare, EMC & NetApp has an immediate need for a strong CCIE or CCNP level Engineer for Pre Sales / Solutions Engineering in London.
This leading Technology Solutions Provider / Systems Integrator focused on providing technology products and services to clients is in growth mode and looking for candidates who can help to drive their services & solutions to their existing and new client base. Capabilities include Network / Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Data Centre, Wireless Mobility, Unified Communications and Collaboration.
The role can be engaged as a generalist (R/S, Voice, Security, Wireless, Cisco Data Centre, etc.) or a more specialised Cisco Sales Engineering position where you have a focus on one or two of the above mentioned Cisco specialisations.
Excellent corporate culture, dedication to internal training & growth, and commitment to working with the best clients in each and every region they're in, make the organisation a phenomenal place to work, grow, and learn.
What you need for this position:
- CCIE certification or CCNP with CCIE level skills
- 4-5+ years of experience in Pre Sales Engineering, Network Architecture, and / or client facing network consulting
- Solid Cisco R/S and overall Layer 2&3 network skills
- In depth working knowledge of Cisco UCS & VMware products is a plus
- Strong skills in Cisco specialized areas are a plus (Voice, Security, Wireless, etc.)
- Ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert to regional clients
- Any relevant certifications are a plus: additional CCIE's, CCNP-Security, Voice, and/or Wireless, VCP, VSP, VTSP, EMCTA, etc.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the design of Cisco R/S, Voice, Security, Wireless, and / OR Data Centre solutions
- Keeping up to date on the latest Cisco technology offering & solutions
- Participating in client calls/meetings with Sales Specialists and Account Executives.
- Translating complex business requirements into Network solutions.
- Developing overall Network solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bills of materials.
- Assist Sales Specialists and Account Executives with presenting solutions to client.
- Providing advanced presales support for internal teams for networking solutions.
- Providing advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Assisting Design Associates teammates with BOM development for Network solutions.
- Assisting Sales Specialists and Account Executives with designing Network solutions.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work for one of the Top Cisco, VMware, EMC Partners in the UK.
- VERY competitive base salary, full benefits, bonuses and vacation time all offered
- Genuine, long term career prospects
Please apply today if interested or you can send your resume directly to me (Word format please)