|Job Ref:||204647717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shrewsbury||Address:||Post Code:||SY1||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Overtime + Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS x 2 |
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£30,000 - £32,000 + Overtime 1.5x + Pension + Benefits
4on4off Rotating Days & Nights (6-6)
Due to an increase in production volumes, a Market leading FMCG company is seeking to bolster their Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of 2 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing and Processing products from their site in Shrewsbury they supply into many of the major supermarkets including ASDA, Tescos & Sainsburys.
This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across all Production Machinery on site.
* Maintaining a variety of High Speed Process Machinery
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically.
* Project / Installation work when required.
* PLC Fault Finding - when required
* Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Related Qualifications
* Any Manufacturing Industry experience or RAF / Navy / Military Experience
As a business our client is a market leader in food production and distribution across the whole of the UK with multiple sites. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering