|Job Ref:||204647629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
We are now seeking a Senior Engineer to join our client in London. Our client is a leading technical consultancy, providing technical assurance, independent expert advisory services and software solutions to the energy industries around the world. Due to an expanding workload we are now recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in London.|
As the selected Senior Engineer, you will be providing Marine Warranty services to insurers and oil and gas companies. You will work as part of a team of engineers and mariners on projects such as subsea/pipeline installation engineering, loadout engineering, structural design and offshore transportation and installation engineering. You will be based primarily in London but this role will also see you engaging in some site and offshore work.
* Ensure that projects are delivered to relevant standards, laws and codes, liaising with Technical Authorities where necessary
* Complete Marine Warranty activities in accordance with contract requirements
* Prepare bids for Marine Warranty services
* Collaborate with Mariners regarding operational and specialist marine matters
* Promote compliance with health and safety regulations, ensuring personal safety of direct report staff and subcontractors
* Significant and proven experience of sub-sea or offshore pipeline installation analysis
* Experience managing and delivering projects within schedule and on budget
* Strong, up to date knowledge of loadout, installation and transportation methods and codes of practice
* Aptitude for and interest in the development and mentoring of others
* Flexible attitude and willing to travel abroad and to offshore locations
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer with a proven track record in onshore work to join our client in London. Our client offers a competitive salary to the ideal candidate for this permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on (Apply online only) or email and quote 3086AC, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below