|Job Ref:||204647617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum Up to £27K + benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Our client is a leading Construction Consultancy who are based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.|
They urgently seek a recent IT / Computer Science Graduate with up to 3 years commercial experience to join the team working on BIM (Building information Modelling) products and projects.
• Preparation of specifications for the development of the BIM platform
• Testing and sign-off of the specified software functionality
• Feedback to Product Manager regarding issues and functionality to be amended prior to software releases.
• Presentation of new ideas and amendments to improve
• Research into new technologies
• 2nd line product support
Key skills, Experience and attributes:
• Recent Graduate within IT / Computer Science
• Up to 3 years commercial experience
• Good Software testing / QA experience
• Able to learn new software packages and business work processes
• Professional communication skills and a can-do" attitude
• A competent level of hardware / software troubleshooting ability
• Desire to develop a career within the IT Service Sector.
Desirable skills include:
• Understanding of Computer Aided Design software 3D CAD software such as Autodesk Revit
• Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
• Understanding of Construction Industry processes
• Understanding of database methodology and structures
This is fantastic opportunity to join a leader within their field in a business that is set to thrive over the coming years.
As you progress within the company and role, you will have the opportunity to move more into product development or project implementations.
Immediate interview & start ASAP.
Please call for more information or apply now and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Mason Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an employment business with regards to this vacancy