|Job Ref:||204647480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Deeside||Address:||Post Code:||CH5||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:21|
Role - Principal Marine Surveyor|
Permanent, full time
£highly competitive + valuable benefits
Location - Deeside
This is an exciting opportunity for a Principal Marine Surveyor to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK's number one testing, inspection and Compliance Company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of geotechnical services. Now we need a Principal Marine Surveyor. Your challenge will include:
• Technical, Operational and Financial Responsibility for Marine Survey projects and tenders.
• Proactive Business Development to generate new enquiries and bring new business to ESG.
• On time and on budget delivery of a wide range of projects and taking on an overview and development role with more junior staff.
• Delivery of all work safely and in line with ESG's and client's safety and quality policies and procedures.
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
• Have at least 8 years' experience in surveys including marine hydrographic and / or marine geophysical surveys in near shore environment, including data processing. Preferably be a Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) qualified surveyor.
• A demonstrable track record in project management, commercial management and client liaison including a strong customer focused engagement style and ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
• Have experience of and an aptitude for supervising and mentoring other staff.
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel across the UK and preferably hold certification for commercial operation of small craft and offshore survival training.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, ESG is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
Think you've got what it takes to add value to our success?
ESG is an equal opportunities employer