|Job Ref:||204647473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:01|
This well-established and busy expanding asbestos consultancy - providing comprehensive asbestos and environmental services to a variety of clients across the UK are actively seeking for a self-motivated, committed and focused Asbestos Surveyor to work on various contracts predominately in Essex and will include applications from Essex, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas.|
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Possess the P402 qualification and have practical experience in asbestos and surveying.
- Be flexible, punctual and organised.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal and competent in IT skills.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety pertaining to asbestos,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- For this role a full clean driving license is essential.
- Carrying out asbestos Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on various buildings - both commercial and industrial.
- Collating and writing asbestos technical reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Some project management will be required.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to join a successful company that offers an attractive salary, company vehicle along with other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016