|Job Ref:||204647385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum Up to £27K + benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:01|
Our client is a leading Construction Consultancy who are based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.|
They urgently seek a recent Construction Management graduate with up to 3 years commercial experience, preferably within a Construction / Built environment, to join the team.
The role has an emphasis on Technology and you will be responsible for providing technical support to the product development team as well as software specification / testing and fault resolution.
You are not expected to have the software/ tech experience and will receive training in areas deemed necessary to enable you to play a pivotal role with regards to the support, reporting and functionality of BIM products.
Key skills, Experience and attributes:
• Recent Construction Management Degree
• Up to 3 years commercial experience
• Able to learn new software packages and business work processes
• Take personal responsibility for developing and completing service improvement projects when required as well as taking ownership of hitting service targets
• Professional communication skills and a can-do" attitude
• Desire to develop a career within the IT Service Sector
Desirable skills include:
• Exposure to Computer Aided Design software 3D CAD software such as Autodesk Revit
• Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
• Understanding of Construction Industry processes
• Understanding of database methodology and structures
This is fantastic opportunity to join a leader within their field and a business that is set to thrive over the coming years.
As you progress within the company and role, you will have the opportunity to move more into product development or project implementations.
Immediate interview & start ASAP.
Please call for more information or apply now and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Mason Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an employment business with regards to this vacancy