|Job Ref:||204647368||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stanmore||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Mechanical Inspector - Borehamwood |
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Inspector who will be responsible for ensuring our clients component parts and finished products are fully inspected and meet the highest quality requirements.
* Inspect component parts against drawing specifications and record results where required, ensuring full traceability and part identification throughout the process.
* First off inspection of batch work and 100% inspection of key dimensions on completed batch work.
* Critical dimension inspection and documentation, assembly checks of implants.
* Identify, isolate and document all non-conformities and notify appropriate staff.
* Undertake training and development as and where necessary.
* Work within safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment.
* Perform other duties detailed by the Workshop Manager, as and when necessary.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
* City and Guilds craft course or equivalent recognised engineering apprenticeship or equivalent experience
* Able to work well under minimal supervision
* Good communication skills
* Clear and legible handwriting
* Listening skills
* Able to work under pressure
The successful candidate will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, pension up to 5%, life assurance, Bonus scheme and an excellent working environment.
£(Apply online only) per annum
If you feel you have the requisite skills and experience for this role please contact Alban Technical on (Apply online only) or submit your CV in confidence