|Job Ref:||204647340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum £6k car allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
Project Manager for busy team of ERP & Accounting software consultants. You will work on multiple concurrent projects across the full range of Sage software from Sage 200 and 1000, to Sage ERP X3 and Sage CRM. This highly successful provider of end to end solutions across the ERP and accounting software market has demonstrated consistent growth over the last 20 years and continues to expand. Salary to £60k plus £6k car allowance, bonus scheme and 5 weeks' holiday. |
They need an additional confident, consultative, people orientated Software Project Manager with excellent project management and implementation skills and a strong background in ERP or accounting software solutions, or very similar application software such as Payments & BACS, HR & Payroll, Construction software, Legal software, Property Management software, e-Commerce software etc. You will have worked on application software projects from £100k upwards, and should be capable of dealing with large scale projects of up to £1 million.
Ideally you will live in reasonable commuting distance of their offices near Basingstoke, but they would consider someone based from home, if you were happy to travel to the office twice a week (plus the usual travel to client sites). They are looking for a client focused Project Manager who will engage with key decision makers and technical staff across a broad range of clients in numerous vertical markets. You need a good understanding of business processes and must have previous experience project managing and delivering full application software solutions to external customers within a software house, reseller or consultancy environment. Typical projects can be anything from smaller 30-40 man days, up to large, complex projects of 300+ man days.
You would join a team of 7 comprising of 5 Project Managers and 2 Project Co-Ordinators, managing groups of ERP Implementation Consultants. The software here covers finance & accounting, warehousing, distribution, manufacturing, payroll, order processing, sales and CRM. You will work with the clients on their business requirements, manage their expectations, liaise with the consultants and developers, and manage the whole process through to delivery and go-live.
* ERP skills or Applications Software experience similar to ERP
* Strong Project Management experience with a software consultancy, reseller or vendor
* Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects, meet requirements and stay within budget
* Works independently, with strong organisational and communication skills
* Professional and friendly outlook with good people management skills
* Enthusiastic, well presented, organised and motivated
* Quality and client service oriented, pro-active with attention to detail A competitive, negotiable salary plus good car allowance, incentives and a bonus scheme is on offer, together with great career progression and a busy, positive and supportive working environment. The management team here is superb.
Please call Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing or send your CV across to us for further details