|Job Ref:||204647322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Alliance and Partner Sales Manager (Financial Services Software)|
Salary: Up to £85K Basic + £15k OTE (£100k package)
Location: London, City
Keywords: Alliances Partner, Alliances Manager, Channel Account Manager, Channel Partner Manager, Investment Banking, Capital Markets, London
Alliances Partner sought by high growth, well-funded, established & top of their market Software house operating out of the London HQ. 160 staff globally across 4 offices, with ambitious plans for expansion this year. This is a complex, highly visible software platform in use by 9 out of the top 10 financial institutions globally.
Key Responsibilities and Experience:
- Define and execute the go-to-market plan and approach for the Alliances channel.
- Responsible for the education and enabling of qualified channel partners in order to achieve the business sales objectives.
- Create, manage and develop key relationships with existing and/or potential partners
- Build, maintain and report on a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Experience of driving substantial revenue growth through the acquisition and management of partner relationships
- Significant experience of recruiting, managing, on-boarding external channel partners in the Fintech space
Please apply by sending your CV in the first instance