|Job Ref:||204647308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car/Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:48|
BPO Solution Architect - 1 year FTC|
UK Based - home working + travel
£60k - £70k+ Company Car or 10% Car Allowance + Bonus/Benefits
About the role:
Do you have experience working within client bids/tenders?
Do you have strong client facing presentation skills?
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced BPO Solution Architect to work within our bid and tenders team here at Capita Customer Management. Reporting into the Director of Sales and Bid Operations, the focus of the role will be to build and present credible solutions for our BPO clients and prospects, building the relationship to be a trusted advisor in Customer Management capability both in existing clients and the broader client market.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Google, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill amongst others.
What you will do:
* Work as part of a wider cross functional bid team to lead the solution design gaining buy in and challenge from internal stakeholders and to meet the client needs
* Quickly grasp client challenges or problems and be creative in the design and development of solutions to fit their needs considering their business and technical requirement
* Work from initial bid qualification stage through to the win of a contract to ensure the solution is designed, developed and contracted consistently
* Manage any solution risks and seek mitigations
* Work with both the Customer Management Division and Group Sales team looking at contract renewals, new services to existing clients and new name bids
* Present the solution for business sign off to key stakeholders in line with the Capita governance process
* Seek out new initiatives in development and roll out to refresh and update our solution offering, proactively collaborating across the division
* Participation in the design, development and production of value propositions, sharing learnings with the wider team
* Build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all client levels in face to face and written dialogue
* Attending client facing meetings, bids and sales tenders which will involve travel to other sites and locations
Your experience will include:
* Proven track record working in a similar role within BPO / Contact Centre / Customer Management is essential
* Confident working in a fast paced, challenging FTSE 100 business, comfortable with change
* Travel will be required to Capita and client sites so flexibility needed
* Degree qualified
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
* Excellent client facing and presentation skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company car or car allowance, quarterly bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us