|Job Ref:||204647303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Our client are a well-known engineering business that specialise in the manufacture of high value components which are supplied into the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace industries. Our client have a global presence with sites across the world and are leaders in their field. They work to the highest standards and have a reputation for quality that their customers can rely on. They continue to grow and as a result are now looking for a hands on Production Engineer to join their team at the site in Basingstoke.|
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong engineering background and be ideally Apprentice Trained.
- Have experience working as a 4 Axis CNC Miller Programmer Setter Operator (This is essential as will be a big part of this role).
- Experience working with Fanuc controls.
- Have experience with EdgeCAM and Vericut software or similar software (Essential).
- Have experience and understanding of Motorsport / Automotive components.
This role will be very hands on so will be good for a CNC Miller looking to take the next step in there career but must be experienced and able to prove the work they have done or a Production engineer that likes to keep hands on. This role is not suitable for Production engineers that prefer to be permanently office based.
This is a straight day`s role working Monday to Friday and is paying a salary of between £35-£40k depending on skills and experience