|Job Ref:||204647242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£19000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Launch Recruitment group has been engaged to work with a market leading company with a global presence to recruit for the role of Ingredient Storage Coordinator.|
Our client has a fantastic reputation and has been running for almost 100 years.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
You will be based near Grantham
The salary on offer is £19,000
The role involves but not is limited to:
• Maintaining the storage facility operations for the intake, handling and dispatching of products, packaging, stationery and chemicals etc.;
• Operating various plant and machinery in order to manage stock rotation;
• Bagging, stock control and loading of the products;
• The completion of paperwork associated with the store;
• Liaise with customers and external auditors to ensure compliance
• Adhere to Quality and Health & Safety
• General housekeeping, including compliance with pest control management.
The Ideal Candidate will
• Ideally have an agricultural or construction background, with FLT, Tele-Handler, and or Shovel Loader experience, although training would be given to the right candidate
• A good level of education, including English & Maths
• Basic IT skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
• Strong communication and writing skills;
• Flexible, hard working and able to work using own initiative.
• Previous experience in an administrative role would be advantageous.
• Be able to demonstrate accurate record keeping.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established company that is growing and expanding
Launch Recruitment Group are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client
Due to the large amount of applicants, if you have not had a response within 7 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful however your details may be kept for further positions that become available