|Job Ref:||204647232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum car, bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:08|
IT Technical Solutions Architect, Hatfield|
My client is a market leading organisation and they are looking for a IT Technical Solutions Architect to join their team. This a position where you can full exposure to many areas of the business and really play a part in key change occuring.
Key Responsibilities for the role;
* Design and oversee the technical implementation of new and modified Technical solutions that support business requirements and IT strategies and standards
* Document necessary technical architecture high and low level design artefacts to PMO and architecture standards
* Support the specification, evaluation and selection of technical solutions.
* Follow PMO/Architecture governance processes and activities associated with ensuring good practice, compliance and quality outcomes.
* Analyse technology industry and future market trends, and determine their potential impact and where opportunities for innovation or improvement exist promote and take forward.
* Analyse the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
* Work with the Architecture team to define and maintain the principles that guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
* Work with the ETA in the development and maintenance of technology and product strategies, standards, roadmaps and the design of standard configurations.
* Consult and provide guidance on the impact of application and infrastructure future pipeline projects on existing technical architecture, and where necessary identify the changes required to the technical architecture to accommodate project needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
* Experience in at least two IT disciplines in a Cloud, client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical / infrastructure architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
* Track record of successful delivery throughout
* TOGAF 9.1 certification desirable
* Ability to take a pragmatic, risk based approach to IT solution design.
* Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
* Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
* Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
* Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
* Strong leadership, analytical and technical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good presenter and demonstrator of solutions to audiences of all levels within the organization.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Knowledge of all components of a technical / infrastructure / network architecture.
* Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
* Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting. Ability to apply these to technical solutions to present TCO and business cases.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds