|Job Ref:||204647227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£29000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
Dearne Valley, Rotherham, S63
£29k - £35k depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Planning Manager to join our Customer Management Planning team based in Dearne Valley, Rotherham. Reporting into the Senior Planning Manager the role of the Planning Manager will be to determine resource and space requirements for the contact centre, ensuring that shift patterns are aligned with demand and commercial viability is maintained. You will support the Forecasting & Planning Managers and own the "planning relationship" for Capita with clients
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
* Influence clients by formulating resource plans which optimise the service and business objectives of clients and optimise the commercial objectives of Capita
* Represent the Planning Department in cross functional review meetings
* Accurately forecast Weekly, Daily and Intra-Day call volumes and Average Handling Times (AHT)
* Plan operational resource ensuring eWFM System is kept up to date at all times
* Maximise financial performance of unit by determining effective resourcing models linked to commercial mechanisms
* Ensure effective use of Capita resources by minimising space requirements which FTE's deployed to
* Ensure team leader resource are effectively utilised by maintaining team leader to staff ratios by time of day and day of week
* Support operational managers by developing pro-active resourcing plans to ensure the delivery of contractual service levels
* Produce pro-active models of "What If" scenarios to support commercial, change control and operational decision making process
* Produce weekly Intra-Day schedules for business units, highlighting areas of concerns and devising corrective action plans at weekly Planning meetings with he Operations Managers
* Make decisions on change of hour requests considering business requirements and impact on unit attrition
* Identify behavioural operational issues/trends that impact on profitability ( ie. available time, schedule adherence) and work with Operational Managers to address such issues
* Leverage eWFM (Workforce Management System) to ensure planning of shrinkage (meetings, one to ones) on an intra-month, intra-week and intra-day basis delivers optimum profitability
Your experience will include:
* Comprehensive Contact Centre Planning experience
* Call centre operations preferable
* Knowledge and application of Planning specific software (Aspect eWFM)
* Advanced Excel level Knowledge
* People management experience.
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods.
* Strong presentation skills.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us