|Job Ref:||204647214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Donaghadee||Address:||Post Code:||BT21||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MACHINING|
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
"When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team."
With significant growth projected in the aerospace industry over the next five years, the Magellan team is creating a vision of where we want our business to be in 2020. A part of this strategy is aligning our resources for future opportunities.
We offer exciting career opportunities in a variety of disciplines and we are recruiting within our Engineering department at Greyabbey, Northern Ireland.
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join our team at Greyabbey and lead the manufacturing engineering and maintenance teams to deliver business objectives.
* Define, implement and develop strategy within manufacturing engineering to improve processes in line with business objective
* Overall responsibility for all Engineering and NC programming activities
* Manage resource and budgets for the office engineering programmes
* Evaluate engineering requirements for new projects and define equipment/machine specifications
* Analyse technology in relation to market demands and plan for the feasibility of projects
* Manage the development of strategy to ensure consistent high quality of products
* Train, motivate and develop engineering team and capture best practice
* Apprentice trained Engineer with proven experience of leading teams within a machining environment
* HNC/HND/Degree in an Engineering related discipline
* Extensive knowledge of CNC Machining
* Strong leadership and motivational skills
* Commercial and financial acumen
* Proven project management capabilities
What we offer:
Excellent salary & package including a management bonus and pension scheme
A stable and secure role with a global business employing approximately 3,500 personnel over three continents.
Who are we?
Magellan Aerospace is a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide. We design, engineer and manufacture aeroengine and aerostructure assemblies and components for aerospace markets, advanced products for military and space markets, industrial power generation, and specialty products.
We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business. When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy