|Job Ref:||204647189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£34000 - £40000/annum Door to Door Travel Paid + Company V||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:20|
Position: Commercial Gas Engineer|
Salary: From £32,000 to £40,000 plus door to door travel paid
Due to expansion our client is looking for an experienced commercial gas engineer to cover service, maintenance and breakdown within the M25 and the Home Counties.
This position will involve working on installation, service, maintenance and breakdown of commercial heating equipment predominantly within the leisure industry.
The right person for this position will have a strong working background as a combustion/commercial gas engineer.
They will be based within the M25 and have a full UK driving licence.
This engineer will be Gas Safe registered and hold relevant ACS commercial gas qualifications.
- Strong working background as a commercial gas engineer
- Gas Safe
- ACS qualified, COCN1
- Additional relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- Based in or close to the M25 region
- Basic salary subject to experience
- Door to door travel
- Overtime paid after 8 hours
- Overtime paid at time and a half or double time
- Van and mobile phone
- On call one evening per week and one weekend in three/four
- 20 days holiday increasing to 30 days with service (excluding public holidays)
To apply or find out more please submit your CV or call Chris Ragnall on (Apply online only)