|Job Ref:||204649356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Company Car + Benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:04|
Openside Networks are currently working with a well-established High-End Residential Main Contractor based in the West London / Middlesex area. They have tasked us with assisting them in sourcing an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the growing and successful business.|
What you will be doing:
Responsible for all project related commercial activities, you will play a vital role in the continued expansion of our client. Working on projects ranging from £50k to £750k and as the successful candidate, you will undertake the following duties:
- Management of all project related commercials.
- Producing accurate and timely client proposals for B2C projects.
- Producing accurately priced tender returns to deadline.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of trade specifications.
- Subcontractor quotation analysis and negotiation.
- Conduct benchmarking on tenders received.
- Placing subcontractor orders.
- Change order management.
- Budget creation.
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Management of contractual obligations. (JCT/RIBA Standard Contracts.)
- Value engineering.
- Chair pre-start meetings with Subcontractors, Site Management and Contracts Manager.
What we are looking for:
This sought after position will be right for someone looking to join our client on their journey to becoming the go to high end residential construction company in London. You will have:
- At least 3 years` experience working as an estimator / quantity surveyor in the residential, commercial, education or healthcare sector, ideally within a main contracting environment.
- Must be presentable, confident and comfortable due to the client facing nature of the position.
- A full driving licence.
- Demonstrable project delivery track record