|Job Ref:||204649344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barking||Address:||Post Code:||IG11||Salary:||£38524 - £44578/annum Competitive Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
My Client, a housing group in London, is currently looking for an IT Service Manager to work on a TWO YEAR fixed term contract.|
As the IT Service Manager, your primary responsibility will be life cycle management of all IT Services used. The Client are currently growing at a fast pace, therefore require the IT capability to support the business strategy through a robust operating model. You should be passionate, have a clear business focus and ensure that there is alignment of IT activities.
The role will require a strong minded individual who has a background in risk identification and risk management. Using your interpersonal and communication skills, you should be able to demonstrable an ability to work across the organisation in order to accomplish the common objective.
* Life cycle management of all IT Services used by the Group to ensure full control of all asset and configuration items. This will ensure the client has the IT capability to support the business strategy through an IT service operating model which delivers robust, change-capable IT services. This role will provide a continuous and clear business focus, ensuring alignment of all IT Service activities with business demand.
* Developing, managing and continual improvement of the processes for which the Manager is accountable for including those that span 3rd party partners. The post holder will work with other staff within IT, 3rd parties, Business Change Team and staff from other business functions to enable the delivery of an optimal volume of change in a smooth and disruption free manner, allowing new capabilities and benefits to be promptly realised and ensuring change intended to maintain service is also implemented in a controlled and effective manner.
* Ensure the service function coordinates the activities for changes made to all the current hosting environments, inclusive of changes made under Incident Management - where appropriate and by 3rd parties. These changes are to be carried out in accordance with associated service level measures and change risk/impact criteria. In addition, the post holder will support the resolution of Major Incidents, Problem Resolution and Project Delivery.
* Developing and managing the Software Asset Management process, engaging with the team, procurement and suppliers to understand and control the software portfolio. A key part of this role is understanding and managing the support & maintenance renewals, licensing costs and avoidance of over spend, leveraging the benefits from existing toolsets and understand the Groups license compliancy position.
* Hold an ITIL Foundation certificate as a minimum, or an ITIL Practitioner Certificate (preferred).
* Demonstrable experience of defining processes and procedures in an IT Service Management arena
* Experience as a Change Management Lead or Senior analyst - minimum 3 years
* Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend