|Job Ref:||204649327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum + Pension, Bonus & Training||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a global electronics engineering company, based in Slough. The company specialises in two-way radio communications systems that are supplied into a large range of business sectors.|
The IT Support Technician will ideally have some experience, and a good basic knowledge, of IT Systems. You will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading and generally supporting all in-house systems (such as Sage, bespoke software and the business website). This is a standalone role, working alongside management.
Ideally, the IT Support Technician will have some experience in a similar role, however they are open to looking at trainees with exceptional communication skills, a passion for the business and strong un-tapped ability.
IT Support Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of general IT support processes
- Technical know-how for both IT hardware and software
- An understanding on website support
- Experience previously creating macros or small programs using programming languages
- Experience supporting Sage is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with a hard working ethos
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply now