|Job Ref:||204649301||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:09|
NHS Business Analyst is required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Cardiff, South Wales.|
Working for a well-established NHS organisation, you will work with customers to determine and document their information requirements to support the development of e-forms and translate those business requirements into specialist functional specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst you will:-
* Work with senior NHS clinicians and users to document business processes using industry-standard tools and techniques.
* Work with stakeholders (senior NHS clinicians and users) to establish national application system requirements and enhancements across many NHS organisations. The post holder will be required to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) within NWIS and the wider NHS to refine and fully define the high level requirements that have been identified by stakeholders.
* Produce detailed functional specifications (including use cases) for the development of new modules and enhancements to the national applications and services.
* Plan and manage the production of business outlines for system development.
* Be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of appropriate documentation for the system to provide operational and user specific information.
* Collect, understand and document the business requirements for change initiatives.
* Collect, understand and document the information requirements to support secondary use reporting.
* Map, model and document business processes and requirements through one to one discussion and / or group workshops.
* Work with project management colleagues and project teams to ensure the requirement is understood.
It is essential that the candidate must have:
* BCS (ISEB) International Diploma in Business Analysis (or equivalent)
* Proven experience in a business analysis role
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £250 - £300 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience