|Job Ref:||204649293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
A Control Systems Engineer is now required to join an expanding special purpose machinery manufacturer who have an excellent global record for high quality products.|
* Carry out a range of PLC, Servo Drive, AC Drive, Robotic and Control system programming, development and modification work.
* Control system support of both prototype and standard machine builds
* Generate and maintain control system software for a range of automated machines
* Ensure and oversee safety and controls to the relevant international standards and practices
* Prepare support documentation to assist both machine manufacture and testing and customer documentation packages
* Provide customer support and be prepared for international travel as required
We are looking for strong experience of programming Allen Bradley ControlLogix and CompactLogix PLC as well as Panelview HMI using FTView ME software. The successful Control Systems Engineer will be competent in using and programming Kinetix Servo and AC drive products. Yaskawa robot programming ideal.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in the development of special purpose machinery with at least 5 years' experience in this field with excellent testing and troubleshooting skills with the ability to read and understand electrical schematics and technical documentation.
Flexible engineers are invited to apply. For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK