|Job Ref:||204649292||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£15 - £20/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
A well established precision engineering company are looking for a CNC Miller to join the existing team that is going through a continued period of growth. The successful CNC Miller will join the expanding team and join an organisation that has been operating for over 60 years. |
The successful CNC Miller will be responsible for:
- Programming, setting and running CNC mills
- Completing small to medium batch work
- Deburr and inspect machines
- Working with a variety of materials
- Committing to over time when necessary
The successful CNC Miller will have the following attributes:
- Experienced at programming CNC machines
- Used to working to high tolerances
- Experience using Mastercam would be advantageous
- Preferably apprenticeship trained.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established precision engineering company who are continuing to grow. For this role overtime is offered at time and a half and large amount of over time is available. This is a company that have real plans for expansion and are market leaders in what they do.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003