|Job Ref:||204649285||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:57|
A leading manufacturer of electro mechanical products are currently seeking a senior mechanical design engineer to join the growing design and development team. As a senior mechanical design engineer you will play a key role in the delivery of new and existing products. |
The successful senior mechanical design engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Being a senior member within the Design department comfortable with scheduling and liaising on current technical requests
- Develop 3D models and 2D production drawings, including final specifications, BOMs and costings of new products to ensure safe, high quality products.
- Schedule and take part in design team meetings aimed at or towards approval of existing and new product;
- Liaise with production teams throughout the production process and to evaluate the feasibility of production and assist with finding solutions to design or fabrication issues.
- Ensure the design process is integrated within the other disciplines of the company - especially Design, Operations, Commercial and Marketing
- Prepare evaluative costings as requested
- Provide technical assistance to clients and sales team on product specification queries
- Organise sample production of bespoke items
- Identifying the suitability and availability of materials and suppliers
- Provide regular feedback and updates on work schedules to management.
This is an exceptional opportunity where you can progress and develop within the business.
If you feel you have the right experience to become our Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, click apply now!
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003