|Job Ref:||204649246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
TeamQ are looking for a Day Shift Engineer to join our team on Regent Street. So if you are looking for that next step in your engineering career, look no further.|
At TeamQ our core business is the provision of M&E Maintenance services to the Facilities Management industry.
We maintain commercial property and industrial property for both public sector and private sector clients. Operationally we deliver this through a resident maintenance division and a mobile maintenance division.
As a Day Shift Engineer you will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role, with relevant qualifications. The shift pattern for this role is 7am to 7pm, 3 days on, 3 days off.
We can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Employee Assistance Program
• BUPA healthcare after probation
• Free legal advice after probation
• Accident insurance after probation
• Childcare vouchers
• Auto enrolment pension
As a Day Shift Engineer your responsibilities will include:
• Participate in the shift rota to deliver mechanical and electrical services to Quadrant 3 and associated sites
• Day to day maintenance and repair of building services installations (electrical and mechanical)
• Completion of company documentation in its entirety and in a timely manner
• The undertaking of call-out duties as requested
• To be available for overtime and participate in the out of hours rota
• Identify small works where repairs, improvements and innovations can be delivered
• Ensuring that all installations allocated are kept in a clean, tidy and serviceable state
• Professional representation of company technical and ethical standards
• Regular communication with contract administrators, Supervisors and Managers
• Adherence to Company procedures, policies, risk assessments, and method statements
• To work in a safe manner with due regard to the environment and the safety of others
• Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position
• Notify the Shift Supervisor of any lapses/breaches in company procedures or control measures
• Return all time sheets, report sheets, and other required paperwork to the Team Q office within the relevant timescales
If this role at TeamQ interests you and you want to join a company that will make you feel valued, apply today.
Note: Due to the large volume of applications received, we may unable to provide feedback on all unsuccessful applications