|Job Ref:||204649225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lewisham||Address:||Post Code:||SE13||Salary:||£39000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Fire Risk Assessor - South London - £39-42K.|
Our client a leading Housing Association in South London is currently looking to hire a Fire Risk Assessor on a permanent basis to undertake a programme of Fire Risk Assessments throughout the Borough. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working within a housing associations, responsible for the management of approximately 18,000 properties with 50,000 tenants. The successful candidate will:
- Carry out detailed fire risk assessments across a large portfolio of social housing stock
- Provide reports and highlight any remedial action required
- Identify and define solutions to fire related problems
- Develop of emergency plans and evacuation plans.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- Membership of IFE or equivalent
- TechIOSH status
- Significant FRA experience and a clear understanding of the issues associated with fire safety in a social housing context.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems