|Job Ref:||204649220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Vacancy: Design Co-ordinator|
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is a Liverpool based company with offices through-out the UK. They currently serve the private and public sectors undertaking large projects such as:
* Mixed use developments
* Hospitality developments
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a Project Design Coordinator that is required for a large scale commercial construction project for completion within a 3 year timeframe. The design coordinator will take the design provided by the design team, and review it and ensure that it is buildable (E.g. there are no conflicts with design proposals (heaters in doorways, duct riser locations etc.)).
- 5 years' experience in a design coordination role with a large established construction company.
- Experience of working on the construction of multi storey, reinforced concrete and steel structures.
- Experience of construction of Hotels, Conference Centres, and Office buildings.
- Resident in the Birmingham area.
- BSc or level 5 equivalent qualification in a building / construction management discipline.
- Current CSCS black card.
- Effective communicator.
- Post graduate management qualification