|Job Ref:||204649201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Salary:||£40000 - £44000/annum benefits + bonus||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:22|
Asset Manager Grimsby £40,000 - £44,000 per annum + Bonus |
Your new role
As an Asset Manager, you will provide Leadership for the site's maintenance function and ensure the professional management of asset integrity and reliability to the production plant.
* You will ensure the Plant Asset Register and Written Schemes of Examination, which include key safety and reliability data, are kept up to date.
* You will also oversee the maintenance gate keeping process and provide leadership to the Maintenance Planner and Day Technician to ensure that the plant maintenance requirements are met.
* In addition, you will be expected to develop and maintain the maintenance strategy to ensure that all legal requirements for plant equipment are met and that plant reliability is optimised.
* Also, you will be responsible for reviewing Plant Maintenance costs and discussing these with the Plant Manager to assist with financial planning and plant maintenance strategy.
* Another of your responsibilities will be to carry out routine analysis of bad actors & root cause analysis of significant plant failures & use this information to develop plant improvement projects & update the maintenance strategy & the Capex plan.
* You will work with the Procurement Hub to negotiate appropriate maintenance contracts and ensure that providers meet their service level agreements.
* Finally, you will work with the wider Asset Manager community to identify opportunities for equipment standardisation and the development and implementation of technical standards.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will have a mechanical engineering degree and ideally be a Chartered Engineer
* Ideally you will have an Institute of Asset management Diploma to demonstrate your competence in maintenance management systems.
* You will be able to demonstrate competence in reliability and /or integrity management.
* You also have demonstrated leadership skills and analytical abilities.
* You are a good communicator and have the ability to network.
What you'll get in return
£40,000 - £44,000 per annum
Fully company benefits package
Company Bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.