|Job Ref:||204649181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum benefits and car||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:02|
Salary £45,000- £50,000 Plus Benefits Package & Company Car
My Client is a specialist plastering, dry lining and external cladding sub-contractor, do to continual growth there's an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team. As a company they work alongside well established main contractors within the North West, from regional / national contractors. As a business they are rapidly growing and are in the process of strengthening their commercial team at their Head Office within Lancashire.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Reporting in to the Commercial Manager
• Responsible for preparation and submission of external application of payment, and agreement of Client variations.
• You will be required to carry out site measures / re measures.
• You will attend site visits on a weekly basis across the North West.
Skills & Experience:
• You will ideally have experience within the dry lining sector
• You will have an appropriate professional qualification in Quantity Surveying and have sound knowledge of construction techniques and processes.
• This is an opportunity to develop as a QS within this sector and as the business grows there is potential for internal promotions to Senior QS level.
For an immediate interview please contact Sarah on the details below
All information is kept within the strictest confidence