|Job Ref:||38588||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Ontario||City:||Oakville||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 05:02|
Responsible for performing:|
• Static/dynamic loads and vibration analysis for landing gear, flight controls and subsystem structural design criteria;
• Perform derivation of design loads and analysis of dynamic performance to ensure that customer and certification requirements are satisfied;
• Develop the structural dynamics models and compute dynamic loads;
• Retrieve Flight Test Data and correlate with Analytical Results for Model modification;
• Generate, develop and maintain in-house dynamic simulation computer programs and review test plans and provide technical assistance during testing.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
• Good understanding of computing tools and programs including:
• Working knowledge of MS programs ( Word, Excel, Project, PPT)
• Working knowledge of Catia V5 - fundamentals
• Working knowledge of Engineering PDM systems such as Matrix and Smarteam
• Basic knowledge of Matlab / Simulink
• Basic knowledge of ADAMS
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
• Successful candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR & CCGP
• Basic understanding of landing gear and flight control principals and operation.
By clicking on, "APPLY" you agree to answer the following questions;
1) Do you have at least a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering?