|Job Ref:||COL00123||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Colorado||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 22:04|
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
• Provide on-site guidance to our customers and facilitate the integration of Bombardier Business aircraft into the customer's operation in a safe, efficient and economic manner.
• Provide information and informal training on technical, operational, and logistical matters related to the aircraft's operation and maintenance to the customer.
• Set priorities and effectively escalate concerns within the Customer's organization and Bombardier.
• Update Bombardier Business management of customer's key operational and maintenance concerns / issues.
• Identify areas of the customers' operation or procedures suitable for improvement as related to the operation of Bombardier Business aircraft.
• Influence customers to take action(s) recommended by Bombardier to improve performance /satisfaction with our products.
• Interface with the customer's organization at all levels. Be required to work with the Operator to help comply with local regulatory authorities.
• Provide reports in accordance with established requirements and schedule.
• Be required to lead and/or support Business Aircraft field parties or start up teams as they carry out modification retrofits, product improvement installations, and damage repairs at the customers' facility.
• Understand and be able to effectively utilize Bombardier's internal (customer support / in-service related) processes.
• Represent Field Services on defined Customer Teams.
• Build effective working partnerships across functional departments and key influencers within Bombardier to enhance the customer experience.
• Working hours would most likely be to cover the evening shift Sunday to Thursday.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have 5 years of aviation maintenance experience, including minimum of 2 years Bombardier product experience.
• You have strong troubleshooting skills.
• You have a FAA licensed Airframe & Powerplant mechanic - preferred.
• You have computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications.
• You have interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments, organizations, and regulatory agencies.
• You have business writing skills necessary to create various reports and correspondence.
• You have experience with Challenger 300 aircraft highly preferred.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.