|Job Ref:||204652526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||St Neots||Address:||Post Code:||PE19||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Company Car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 basic dependant on experience Plus company Vehicle, Pension and 28 days' holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
My Client well established player within the Construction industry. Further expansion has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team in Cambridgeshire.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Financial control of projects from Pre- Construction to completion.
• Preparation of cost plans and tenders.
• Monitor project budget and manage any changes.
• Oversee and manage any commercial disputes or claims.
• Ensure consistent and accurate forecasting.
• Prepare client reports and advising client accordingly.
• Negotiate and finalise sub- contract agreements.
Required Key Skills/Experience
• Working experience within a Commercial Management or Managing Surveyor role, leading and managing commercial management teams through the planning, development and tendering stages of major projects.
• Experience in preparing tender and contract documentation.
• Specific understanding of NEC contract terms and conditions is essential.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and edit written reports.
• Knowledge of JCT contracts desirable.
• Ideally Qualified to RICS accreditation.
If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding organisation that's offering genuine progression opportunities, then we need to speak to you today.
Please call Sarah on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV
All information is kept within the strictest confidence.
"Project Quantity Surveyor" OR "construction cost" OR "Quantity Surveyor" OR "Costing Manager