|Job Ref:||204652665||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Attractive Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Principal Structural Engineer - Building Structures|
Salary £45-55,000 + Benefits
An exciting prospect has come to light for an experienced Principal Structural Engineer to oversee a diverse range of building structure projects within our clients Hemel Hempstead office. Owing to ongoing success our client a well-known multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to welcome an established Structural Engineer to their office.
Within the role of Principal Engineer you will:-
* Oversee the work of a dedicated team of Structural Engineers.
* Liaise with new and existing clients to win new business.
* Contribute and monitor Structural Design work.
* Attend site visits.
* Mentor junior members of staff.
To be considered for the role of Senior/Principal Structural Engineer you will:-
* Have achieved the status of Chartered Engineer - MIStructE,MICE.
* Have significant experience within the building structures sector.
* Be knowledgeable of related structural software (AutoCAD, Revit, Tedds)
* Hold a full UK driving Licence.
* Be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner in both written and verbal.
* Have an understanding of Eurocodes, British Standards, health & safety regulations and building regulations.
* Be used to working on large scale projects and being responsible for the management of the design process.
If successful in becoming a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary alongside an extensive list of benefits including performance bonuses.
If you are interested in the role of Senior/Principal Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V