|Job Ref:||204652714||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 02:44|
Graduate Structural Engineer - (Building Structures) |
Salary £22,000 - 26,000 + Benefits
A unique opportunity has come to light for a committed Graduate Structural Engineer to become part of a small but busy consultancy working on a wide portfolio of projects ranging from small domestic works through to retail and commercial projects. If successful in this position you will be working alongside experienced engineers and will gain from hands on experience throughout the whole design process. With this role comes the opportunity for fast progression through an established consultancy.
Within the position of Graduate Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials.
* Contribute to the design of both new build and refurbishment projects.
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
* Assisting with site visits.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Have a minimum of a years' experience within a structural design Consultancy
* Be a graduate member of IStructE.
* Hold working knowledge of structural software (AutoCAD).
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
This is a wonderful opportunity and brings with it the support to reach career goals such as gaining chartered status. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Graduate Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V