|Job Ref:||204652651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Double Uncapped OTE||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:10|
Business Development Manager|
£20K - £30K + Double Uncapped OTE
I have a unique opportunity working for a leading software company who provide bespoke e-learning software and talent management software into large blue chip corporations. They have clients such as O2, Channel 4, Hilton, T-Mobile and many more!
The job requires someone to join the business development team to help to achieve the team and your own personal targets. My client is looking for a talented learning performance consultant to join their team in central London.
You will be responsible for generating new business through interactions with potential clients at conferences, speaking at or attending events and writing articles as well.
If you are focussed, driven and have a belief in providing the right solution for the client at a price that reflects the solution and my client's brand.
- You will have targets to achieve and contribute to
- To work as part of the Sales and Marketing team, contributing to their overall growth and success by sharing ideas and collaborating on major bids
- Gain new business and build repeat business relationships within key accounts
- Communicate effectively with #production to produce specifications, budgets, schedules, project handovers, issues management and commercial management (e.g. raise and close change request requirements where work exceeds initially agreed scope)
- Develop high quality winning proposal (hands on "solution" writing required)
- Minimum of 2 years new business sales experience
- Strong experience with Learning Management Systems
- Degree education (preferable)
- Exceptional presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record of success selling bespoke e-learning solutions or related offerings
- Currently selling bespoke e-learning to the corporate sector (e.g. Construction, Finance, Pharmaceuticals and Retail etc.)
- Minimum of £250K+ revenue per annum
- Effective at dealing with senior decision makers and complex sales cycles
- Confident, expert in your field, highly motivates, tenacious
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you feel this is you and you are looking to work for a leading company within the E-learning software arena then please apply now! This is a really unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager/Learning Performance Consultant