|Job Ref:||204652549||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leatherhead||Address:||Post Code:||KT22||Salary:||£40000/annum Bens||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:10|
2nd Line Helpdesk Manager - Leatherhead|
£35k-£40k + Bens
Our client a Microsoft Gold Partner are recognised as being one of the leading IT Support Companies in the UK. Based out of offices in Leatherhead they are actively recruiting for a Helpdesk Engineer to manager their 1st to 3rd line helpdesk team.
The role will include but not be limited to:
Support and maintenance of computer networks at all levels, whille being responisble for the management of a team of 10 Helpdesk Engineers.
* To provide specialist technical support to my clients customer base and assisting team members on other IT and Telco installations and jobs
* Ensuring SLA's are adhered to on support calls
To apply to this role Service Engineers will be required to have a proven track record of providing helpdesk support (Levels 1-3) to external clients and have recent experience in team leading/management.
A technical understanding of the following will be beneficial:
* Be Microsoft qualified - MCSE 2012 and have an excellent working knowledge of:
* Microsoft Server (Apply online only)R2)
* Microsoft Windows (XP-8.1)
* Microsoft Exchange Server (Apply online only)
* Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
* Virtualisation (Preferably Hyper-V)
* Networking infrastructure, LAN & WAN technologies
For more information on this role call Nishan Dey on: (Apply online only) or E-mail:
Keywords - Service Desk Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Field Service Engineer
Commutable locations: Epsom, Ewell, Leatherhead, Wimbledon, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey